Events In Motion LLC – Lake Hernando Dragon Boat Festival
CANCELLATION BY TEAM
For any event that a team pays an entry for, and subsequently cancels, no cash refunds are provided. Instead, Events In Motion LLC will offer a credit under the following terms and conditions:
A. Established Teams/Clubs
1) For cancellations more than one week in advance of an event, a credit to a future Events In Motion LLC event within one year from the date of the event (i.e., credit must be used before the same event in the subsequent year)
2) For cancellations within one week in advance of the event, Events In Motion LLC reserves the right to offer no credit for the cancellation
3) Credits are not transferrable
4) Cancellations are accepted by email notification, or voice mail, or verbally (including phone call). Due to the risk of technical error, website submissions are not accepted.
B. Novice Teams
1) For cancellations more than one week in advance of an event, a refund can be issued net of a 5% administrative charge. An additional charge of 3% applies to payments made by means other than cash or check.
2) For cancellations within one week in advance of the event, a 10% administrative fee applies.
EVENT CANCELLATION DUE TO WEATHER BY WEATHER
Unfortunately, no refunds or credits take place for cancellations of all or part of an event due to weather. These occurrences are rare but do happen. The policy toward weather impacting an event is as follows:
1) No racing takes place with any visible lightning
2) Racing does take place under rain conditions
3) Racing does not take place if the water conditions cause a significant risk to participants on the water, due to wind or other potential external factors.
i) Events In Motion LLC determines whether the team/club in question is “established” or “novice”
ii) For individual entries to clinics or events, terms similar to novice teams apply
iii) Any credit must be for equal or lesser value on team entry fees. If an event with greater value is attended, difference in fee must be paid.